From its engaging content to its beautiful design and functionality, Time With God will take you into God’s word in a way that connects you relationally with the Lord. And it’s designed to help you share what’s meaningful to you with others.
- Truly devotional. That is, Time With God is not written to simply explain the passage of scripture and give an application. Rather, it is written in a way that says, “Here’s what the Lord is saying to us in this passage.”
- Interactive. At the end of each reading is a response area for you to journal your personal response to God. We hope this will help you build a responsive relationship to God that will extend into your whole day! Your responses are archived on your iOS device and can be easily accessed in the future.
- Social. When God speaks to you powerfully through his word, you need to share it with others, right? The “Share” button at the end of each devotional lets you share it through Facebook or by email. You can choose to share just the verse, the reading, your response, or any combination of these.
- Fresh. Rather than simply recycling a fixed set of devotions, Time With God comes fresh from the pen of Australian Bible teacher John North, whose printed devotions are eagerly read by thousands of people and can also be read at crosswalk.com.
- Focused on the Bible. As you start your day, you don’t just want somebody’s good thoughts, you want God’s word. Time With God focuses you on God’s message to you through his word, the Bible.
You can also receive Time With God by subscribing to our daily email.
You will then receive the devotion each day in your inbox. Just visit our subscription page and enter in your details.
Learn to have a daily time with God!
Studies have shown that it takes 40 days to form a habit in your life. We would love to help you make your daily time with God a habit! To this end, AFCI has created a 40 Day Challenge. This is a booklet with 40 days of devotionals in the same format as Time With God for you to go through in your quiet times. In addition there are helpful hints through the book such as “How to Memories Scripture” or “How to Pray” to help you in your daily walk with God. If you would like to make spending time with God a daily part of your life, this is a great place to start! To order, please just go to our online store and order your copies.